Sunday 7 February 2010

kinetica + museum of everything

When to see Kinetica Art Fair 2010 in London with Jane this Sunday, it was really amazing! I in love with interact design since last time I saw the Decode in V&A. I got a great impression by a light installations called"Light is Love" by Chris Levine. We saw the x-ray photographer--Hugh Turvey, who I seen his work in another exhibition and quite appreciate. We talk for a bit, he told us about how he made his photography and we make a comment for his video, after that he gave us a little Rock-paper-scissors game book, which is in x-ray photography. There are too many nice exhibit that I cannot tell all in here, I was quite lucky that still can catch up with the last day.




After this we when to the Museum of Everything, which with a freak name but it was pretty cool too.


No comments:

Post a Comment